Pest XT Ultrasonic Cat Repeller
The Pest XT ultrasonic cat repeller is designed to send out loud, irritating ultrasonic sound waves that will deter fouling feline pests and not affect birds. The ultrasonic repeller is also effective in deterring dogs and rabbits.
Simply position the ultrasonic cat repeller using the ground stake or screw into a wall and the infrared detection sensor will set off an ultrasonic sound. The device only activates when an animal enters the protected area; this saves energy and improves the battery life.
How does the motion sensor work?
The ultrasonic cat repeller incorporates a PIR motion sensor which activates the product when a warm body enters the controlled area. The pest will learn to associate the noise with its own movement; leading to a change in behaviour.
What area does the ultrasonic cat repeller cover?
It covers a 110-degree arc, to a distance of up to 26ft (8m)
How quickly will it work?
If the cats have a habit of feeding and fouling in your garden, it can take 14-28 days to deliver the full deterrent effect. ‘Occasional’ visitors will usually be stopped within a week.
GUARANTEED TO WORK OR YOUR MONEY BACK This product comes with a 60day effectiveness guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the performance of this product, return it to us within 60days in its original packaging and we’ll refund the cost of the product.
Customer is responsible for arranging and paying for return of goods, if product has been supplied correctly and not faulty.
- Versatile: This ultrasonic cat repeller can repel cats and be used as an effective deterrent for dogs, rabbits, squirrels and rats
- Effective: The ultrasonic, high pitched frequency makes it uncomfortable for animals to be near
- Large range: Motion sensor in this ultrasonic cat repeller covers 110-degree arc, to a distance of up to 26ft (8m)
- Fully waterproof: They can be left out in any weather
- GUARANTEED TO WORK OR YOUR MONEY BACK This product comes with a 60day effectiveness guarantee