This cat flea & tick collar can help you solve the problem of flea and tick control. Based on chemical, the collar repels fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, larvae and lice from your pet, and protects for 8 months. In length of 33cm, the collar fits small to large cats, and puppies. The collar is entirely made of PVC material which means you can cut off the excess collar to fit your kitty. If you feel it’s too tight to put on your kitty, just pinch the buckle.
Suitable for small to large cats and puppies.
Effective to fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, larvae and lice.
Just cut off the excess collar.
8 months protection, even in winter.
Direction for use
Place collar around pet’s neck, adjust for fit, and buckle in place.
Place loosely to allow for growth and movement.
For the long haired cats, place closer for skin contact.
Generally, a properly fitted collar is one that when fastened, will snugly slide over pet’s head.
Leave 2 or 3 inches for extra adjustment.
Apply the collar then, leaving room for two fingers under the collar, cut off the excess material. At the same time, do not cut off too much, so as not to hurt.
Use with pets at least 8 weeks old. Consult veterinarian before using on pets that are sick, elderly, or pregnant.
Continue usage of the collar for 8 months. Store in the original container in a cool dry place.
Keep away from children when not in use, and excessive handling of the pet should be followed by handwashing.
Watch your pet for side effects when introducing any kind of new treatment. If you observe any change in behavior or your pet seems lethargic or appetite is not normal then remove the collar and consult your vet.
Read Entire Instructions Before Use!
- SIZE – 33cm(13″) in length, suitable for cats, puppies. The excess length can be cut off.
- MATERIAL – The flea collar is made of PVC material, waterproof. Pinch the buckle if it’s too tight to put on.
- EFFECTIVENESS – Based on chemical and create a gas to repel fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, larvae and lice from your cat.
- VALIDITY – 8 continuous months of prevention, avoid the hassle of monthly treatment.
- SAFETY – Release mechanism allows cat’s own strength to widen the collar for release if trapped.